At the end of a degree program, Qarshi University awards a “Gold Medal” to the student that fulfills the following pre-conditions:
1. A student with outstanding performance and with the highest CGPA in a degree program, but not less than CGPA of 3.5.
2. There should be no “F” grade in the academic record of the student.
3. There should be no repeat course in the academic record of the student.
4. There should be no disciplinary case or warning against him/her in his/her record.
5. Student must have at least 70% attendance.
If two students attain the same highest grade point average, then each of them will receive a Gold Medal.