Admissions Form, Policy and Procedure
Monday, 18 June 2012 11:13
To Apply Online
Follow the following steps:
ü Download the Admission Form
ü Fill up the form
ü Scan the documents/ result cards/ Degrees
ü Prospectus Fees 750
ü Processing Fee 500
ü Submit Rs.1250 (Mention Bank Draft Number clearly on the form and submit the Bank Draft at Registrar Office Qarshi University before the last date of Admission)
ü Email to:
ü For mailing your form and documents
ü Address: Registrar Office Qarshi University 8-Km Thokar Niaz Baig, Canal Bank Road, Opposite lzmir Town, Lahore- Pakistan.
For further details call us at: +92-42-37499164-5,
Following are the pre-conditions for admissions in Qarshi University:
- Admission shall be based on academic record, marks obtained in entry test, and interview and on the recommendation of Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee shall be the final authority to approve admissions and to listen to appeals by the candidates who could not be recommended for admission due to certain reason/s. The decision of the Committee shall be final and binding.
- Any student having a gap of three years or more after a particular semester, he/she shall not be eligible for readmission. The Admission Committee may, however, consider the genuineness of a case with the right to accept or reject plea of an applicant.
- Students will submit completed applications for admission on prescribed Application Forms available in the prospectus, so as to reach on or before the due date.
- Incorrect information/suppression of facts in Application Form may cause refusal of admission.
- Absence from classes for two consecutive weeks without any communication supported by a genuine reason shall entail cancellation of admission. In case otherwise, the decision of the Committee shall be final and binding.
- Application Forms are contained in the University’s Prospectus. After carefully reading the instructions and completing the necessary requirements, submit the application pack in person or through courier on the address given at the end of the application form before the aforementioned deadlines.
- Four passport size colored photographs with white background are to be attached with the Application Form.
- Copy of NIC.
- Admission Letter: The candidate that will receive the admission letter stating that he/she has been admitted in a given program, the letter will contain the relevant details with regards to the orientation day, payment of fees and commencement of classes, etc.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 August 2016 08:00